1 ticket for 210 kilometers of slopes
One day ski passes at Snow Space Salzburg
One ticket, countless benefits: varied descents for all skill levels, 210 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes and 60 modern lifts and cable cars taking you up to the starting point of your ski adventure.
Sounds enticing, doesn’t it?
One day ski passes 2021/22
Tariffs valid for the winter season 2021/22. Ski tickets for up to one day are valid at Snow Space Salzburg, Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl-Zauchensee & Altenmarkt-Radstadt.
|until 1 p.m.||50,50||38,00||25,50|
|from 11 a.m.||57,50||43,00||29,00|
|from 12 p.m.||48,50||36,50||24,50|
* The 3 hour ticket is valid from reader access.
Ski tickets from 2 days or longer are valid in any ski region in Ski amadé.
Adult: born 2002 and before | Youth: born 2003 - 2005 | Child: born 2006 - 2015 | Minicard: born 2016 and later
In the ski area Snow Space Salzburg (Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann) infants born in 2016 and later recieve the Minicard free from charge for up to one day. From 2 days on, a Ski amadé Minicard is required. Please note the seperate tariff conditions depending on the region and ski area specific conditions.
Ski amadé Minicard: € 6,00 per day | 5 to 18 days: € 30,00 | € 59,00 season pass
- Keycard required - deposit € 3,00
- The ski pass is personal and non-transferable.
- Automatic mixed price calculation at season change or Junior Weekend Discount. (Proof of age required for children and youths)
- From 9 days photo obligation - is takend for free at the cash desk.
- For family specials an official identity document and joint main place of residence is required
- Applies to the general tariff conditions of Ski amadé.
Prices in Euro. Errors, misprints and price changes reseved.