12 peaks, 5 valleys, and an unforgettable ski adventure
12 Peaks Trophy
Skiing from A - Z* over 12 peaks and 5 valleys in the heart of Ski amadé - the 12 Peaks Trophy is the best description of the extraordinary skiing experience that has been created in the Heart of Ski amadé. The new ski circuit in the province of Salzburg is the result of the new ski connection from Snow Space Salzburg to the Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl and the World Cup resort of Zauchensee. The ski circuit takes you over the 12 most beautiful peaks of the ski region and is an exciting, sporting experience for all skiers. If you want to master them in one day, it is indeed possible - but you have to be really fast! If you want to enjoy the breathtaking view along the 12 peaks over a longer period, that's no problem - just plan a few more days for the Trophy.
*as soon as the ski connection Flachau-Wagrain-St. Johann / Alpendorf is fully accessible.
- Panorama Link OPEN - Ski connection Flachau/Wagrain to Flachauwinkl/Kleinarl/Zauchensee OPEN!
Route & Lifts
12 peaks, 30 lifts, 46 km of slopes on 21 ski runs - that's the 12 Peaks Trophy! Can you manage them in one day?
... and in the ski resort?
The 12 Peaks Trophy is signposted in the ski area, so you can find your way around easily. To help you find the way, you can also use the Ski amadé Guide App, which always tells you exactly where you are in the ski area. If you would rather get an idea in advance, then just take a look at our piste map.
5 tips for skiing the 12 Peaks Trophy
- Plan enough time and ski according to your ability and fitness level. This way the ski circuit along the 12 mountain peaks will be a real pleasure for you!
- You can start from any place in the Heart of Ski amadé. The shortest route, however, is to start in either Alpendorf or Zauchensee and "swing" your way to the opposite village.
- The 12 Peaks Tour leads over blue and red slopes. You can avoid the 4 black pistes which you pass.
- Please make sure that you make your way back to your starting point in time. In the afternoon hours there may be waiting times at the lifts connecting the ski mountains.
- Do you need a break or refreshment in between? Then treat yourself! Along the ski circuit, numerous ski huts tempt you into stopping for a break.
These highlights await you during the 12 Peaks Trophy
St. Johann/Alpendorf: At least one time as fast as Hermann Maier zooming down the slopes? No problem - at the speed check near the Gernkogel in Alpendorf you can ride down the blue slopes in your best “schuss” position and get a photo as proof of this, including your top speed.
Wagrain: Film your descent and have your speed measured at the same time - the Ski Movie at Grafenberg makes it possible.
Flachau: The photo point at the Grießenkar is probably the best panoramic spot in the ski area. Here you have an extensive view of the Alps and can capture it with a photo.
Kleinarl: You don't shy away from competition with your friends? Then off to the Cross Run, the boarder-cross and ski-cross track, where you can race down the slope at the same time as others.
Flachauwinkl: An absolute must in Flachauwinkl is the snow park Absolut Park. Even if you're not a freestyler, you'll be amazed by the cool jumps of the pros, and you'll be really impressed by the perfectly shaped park. Do you dare...?
Zauchensee: Feel like a ski star on the FIS Women's World Cup downhill run on the Gamskogel. The Kälberloch run is one of the most demanding runs in the ladies' ski circus.