Hermann Maier guides through the Snow Space Salzburg ski resort
The new Hermann Maier Tour
Experience pure skiing fun and highlights in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf on 35 piste kilometres through the Snow Space Salzburg ski resort on the new Hermann Maier Tour. You definitely shouldn't miss that experience on your Salzburg winter holiday.
With over 6,700 altitude metres and 20 cable cars, the Snow Space Salzburg ski resort can be explored in one day – and that quite easily: on the new Hermann Maier Tour
Data & Facts:
- 20 cable cars
- 6,704 altitude metres
- 35 piste kilometres
- Highest point: 1,980 m (Top of Snow Space Salzburg)
- Lowest point: 759 m (Gernkogel lift valley station)
- Total time on cable cars: 110 minutes
- Mix of black, red and blue pistes – mainly: red pistes
- Manageable in one day. Duration depends on how many specials and highlights are accomplished along the piste.
Possible access points
The Hermann Maier Tour can be started from all three villages in the Snow Space Salzburg ski resort:
- Flachau: Starjet 1 & Achterjet cable car
- Wagrain: Rote 8er gondola lift
- St. Johann-Alpendorf: Gernkogel 6-seater chairlift
On the Hermann Maier Tour, you can expect special viewpoints with a wide range of panoramas, some of them at the highest points in the ski resort:
- Flying Mozart mountain station
- Top of Snow Space Salzburg
These panoramas can be enjoyed especially in fair weather. Take a souvenir photo or simply enjoy a moment in the fantastic mountain world.