Tariffs and prices at Snow Space Salzburg
Lift tickets & ski passes 2022/23
Spanning the villages of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann, Snow Space Salzburg offers skiers and snowboarders the very best mountain experience. Benefit from seven entry points to the ski resort, all of them with designated parking space. All in all, 210 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes and 69 lifts and cable cars are only waiting for you to head to the mountains for your next day of pure skiing pleasure. Snow Space Salzburg is connected to the Austrian motorways and only a 50-minute drive from the City of Salzburg. You will love a Salzburg winter holiday.
No need to spend time waiting directly on the piste, thanks to the digital kiosk. You can order the ski pass you want from the comfort of your own home through our website and print it out on arrival at the ski resort from our ticket points using your QR code or buy it there directly.
How you benefit
- No waiting around at the cash desk
- Order your ski ticket in advance and pick it up directly on site
- Easy operation via the touchscreen
Located at the following valley stations
- Flachau: Achterjet, Starjet 1 and Spacejet 1
- Wagrain: Rote 8er gondola, Flying Mozart gondola and Grafenberg cable car
- St. Johann: Alpendorf gondola