A freestyler’s paradise
If you’re a passionate freestyler, there’s a special hotspot not to be missed during a ski day at Snow Space Salzburg: right in the heart of Snow Space Salzburg ski resort, Alpendorf Snowpark is one of the action-fuelled highlights of Ski amadé, Austria’s biggest ski paradise.
Alpendorf Snowpark was designed with a steep learning curve in mind. What does that mean for skiers and snowboarders? Alpendorf Snowpark in St. Johann-Alpendorf offers perfect conditions for increasing your skill level and upping your game, no matter if you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, freeskier or snowboarder.
To keep things interesting, the snow park is regularly shaped and re-built with lots of love and creativity. Jump-offs and landing angles are all planned to give you maximum hang time – what more could you want from a day of snow action?
Rules are there to be broken – but not at Alpendorf Snowpark! After all, they ensure that all freestylers get the most out of their visit to the park!
- Mind your speed.
- Check the obstacle before you jump.
- Only one person at a time per obstacle.
- Safe landing? Great! Move on and make space for the next rider!
- Closed obstacle? Come back on your next visit.
- In case of emergency, apply first aid.
- Please leave the mountain clean and don’t throw away your waste here.
WiFi at Alpendorf Snowpark
You’d love to share your best moments at Alpendorf Snowpark with your friends? Head over to the nearby chill-out platform with free WiFi during your next break and get online!
Our tip: You can find WiFi hotspots at almost every valley and mountain station of the Snow Space Salzburg cable cars.
- Snack tip for freestylers: Buchauhütte and Strassalm are mountain restaurants directly at the snow park. Don’t miss their famous Kasnocken!
- Shopping tip for freestylers: MOREBOARDS Store at the centre of St. Johann im Pongau. The skate and snowboard shop offers everything freestylers need for a cool day in the mountains of Snow Space Salzburg.