A freestyler’s paradise
If you’re a passionate freestyler, there’s a special hotspot not to be missed during a ski day at Snow Space Salzburg: right in the heart of Snow Space Salzburg ski resort, Alpendorf Snowpark is one of the action-fuelled highlights of Ski amadé, Austria’s biggest ski paradise.
Alpendorf Snowpark was designed with a steep learning curve in mind. What does that mean for skiers and snowboarders? Alpendorf Snowpark in St. Johann-Alpendorf offers perfect conditions for increasing your skill level and upping your game, no matter if you’re a beginner or seasoned pro, freeskier or snowboarder.
To keep things interesting, the snow park is regularly shaped and re-built with lots of love and creativity. Jump-offs and landing angles are all planned to give you maximum hang time – what more could you want from a day of snow action?
WiFi at Alpendorf Snowpark
You’d love to share your best moments at Alpendorf Snowpark with your friends? Head over to the nearby chill-out platform with free WiFi during your next break and get online!
Our tip: You can find WiFi hotspots at almost every valley and mountain station of the Snow Space Salzburg cable cars.
Rules are there to be broken – but not at Alpendorf Snowpark! After all, they ensure that all freestylers get the most out of their visit to the park!
- Mind your speed.
- Check the obstacle before you jump.
- Only one person at a time per obstacle.
- Safe landing? Great! Move on and make space for the next rider!
- Closed obstacle? Come back on your next visit.
- In case of emergency, apply first aid.
- Please leave the mountain clean and don’t throw away your waste here.
- Snack tip for freestylers: Buchau and Strassalm mountain huts directly at the snow park. Don’t miss their famous Kasnocken!
- Shopping tip for freestylers: MOREBOARDS Store at the centre of St. Johann im Pongau. The skate and snowboard shop offers everything freestylers need for a cool day in the mountains of Snow Space Salzburg.