On your skis, set, go!
Group travels to Snow Space Salzburg
“The more the merrier” is also true when it comes to skiing. Thanks to many great offers for bus groups and school classes from 20 people upwards, ski days at Snow Space Salzburg are a great choice for group travels.
Bus groups from 20 participants
An excursion in a group pays off: for a joint ticket purchase by the travel guide, groups of at least 20 participants will receive a discounted price on ski tickets (same validity period of the ski passes is a prerequisite). In addition, one free pass is granted for every 20 purchased ski passes.
Adult: born 2004 and before | Youth: born 2005 - 2007 | Child: born 2087 - 2017 | Minicard: born 2018 and later
- Skiing in one of the best ski areas in Austria! Diverse ski slopes for beginners to absolute professionals, state-of-the-art cable cars, rustic and cozy ski huts as well as stylish and modern mountain restaurants, countless ski area highlights and all with just one ski ticket! Snow Space Salzburg is the right choice for your group ski trip.
- Discounted ski ticket prices
- If you purchase 20 ski passes, you get one free.
- Uncomplicated and quick arrival from all directions thanks to the perfect connection to the Tauern Motorway A10 and the motorway exits Flachau / Wagrain (Exit 66) and St. Johann Junction Pongau. Find out more about how to get to the Snow Space Salzburg ski area ...
- Bus drivers receive a free ski ticket as well as a restaurant voucher or equivalent cash payment – from 2 p.m.
- Sufficient bus parking spaces and lounges for bus drivers
- Professional ski and snowboard schools, ski and snowboard rental and ski depots at all valley stations in the Snow Space Salzburg ski area. Group discounts on request.
- Telephone organization and handling of the bus trip | Hotline: +43 (0) 59221 5000
Book your group travel
You are planning or organising a ski holiday trip for 20 or more people? From a duration of 4 days, we would be happy to make an individual offer for your ski tickets at the best price.
For this we need the following information from you:
In the ski area Snow Space Salzburg (Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann) infants born in 2017 and later recieve the Minicard free from charge for up to one day. From 2 days on, a Ski amadé Minicard is required. Please note the seperate tariff conditions depending on the region and ski area specific conditions.
Prices Ski amadé Minicard: € 7,50 per day | 5 to 18 days: € 37,50
Ski passes valid for 2 days or more are valid on all Ski amadé cable cars and lifts. Keycard required - use € 3.00. The ski pass is personal and non-transferable. Automatic mixed price calculation in case of season change or with Junior Weekend Bonus. Photo required for 9-day passes and above - will be issued free of charge at the ticket office. Proof of age required.
Family bonus: When buying a ski pass, the third and all younger siblings (child & youth) get the ski pass for free, if at least one parent and the two older siblings purchase a ski pass for the same validity period. Official family certificate and common main residence required. With the Ski amadé ALL-IN Card White the purchase of an ALL-IN Card White for parents is not necessary.
Ski amadé Easter family promotion from 16.03.2024 until the end of the season: Children up to 15 years of age (born in 2008 and later) ski for free when purchasing a 6-day ski pass for at least one parent.
Cancellation guarantee on online ski pass purchases:
Book the online cancellation protection for only € 2,50 per ski ticket and day and get the purchase price of your ticket refunded without giving reasons. Your all-round carefree upgrade! Simply add it at the end of the booking!