On your skis, set, go!
Group travels to Snow Space Salzburg
“The more the merrier” is also true when it comes to skiing. Thanks to many great offers for bus groups and school classes from 20 people upwards, ski days at Snow Space Salzburg are a great choice for group travels.
Bus groups from 20 participants
An excursion in a group pays off: for a joint ticket purchase by the travel guide, groups of at least 20 participants will receive a discounted price on ski tickets (same validity period of the ski passes is a prerequisite). In addition, one free pass is granted for every 20 purchased ski passes.
|Bus groups up to 3 days||Adult||Youth||Child|
|Sat & Sun:*
|Sat & Sun:*
|Morning (until 1 p.m.)||42,50||32,00||23,00||21,50||14,00|
|Afternoon (from 12 p.m.)||41,00||30,50||23,00||20,50||14,00|
|Ski tickets for up to one day are valid at Snow Space Salzburg, Kleinarl-Flachauwinkl-Zauchensee & Altenmarkt-Radstadt. Ski tickets from 2 days or longer are valid in any ski region in Ski amadé.|
Free one-way key tickets with a validity for up to one day. For ski tickets from 2 days or longer a deposit of € 3.00 for the keycard is required .
Price valid for groups with at least 20 participants. Arrival by bus and joint ticket purchase by the tour guide required.
* The Junior Weekend Discount applies on Saturdays & Sundays - this is automatically taken into account when purchasing tickets.
Adult: born 2002 and before | Youth: born 2003 - 2005 | Child: born 2006 - 2015 | Minicard: born 2016 and later
- Skiing in one of the best ski areas in Austria! Diverse ski slopes for beginners to absolute professionals, state-of-the-art cable cars, rustic and cozy ski huts as well as stylish and modern mountain restaurants, countless ski area highlights and all with just one ski ticket! Snow Space Salzburg is the right choice for your group ski trip.
- Discounted ski ticket prices
- If you purchase 20 ski passes, you get one free.
- Uncomplicated and quick arrival from all directions thanks to the perfect connection to the Tauern Motorway A10 and the motorway exits Flachau / Wagrain (Exit 66) and St. Johann Junction Pongau. Find out more about how to get to the Snow Space Salzburg ski area ...
- Bus drivers receive a free ski ticket as well as a restaurant voucher or equivalent cash payment – from 2 p.m.
- Sufficient bus parking spaces and lounges for bus drivers
- Professional ski and snowboard schools, ski and snowboard rental and ski depots at all valley stations in the Snow Space Salzburg ski area. Group discounts on request.
- Telephone organization and handling of the bus trip | Hotline: +43 (0) 59221 5000
Book your group travel
You are planning or organising a ski holiday trip for 20 or more people? From a duration of 4 days, we would be happy to make an individual offer for your ski tickets at the best price.
For this we need the following information from you:
In the ski area Snow Space Salzburg (Flachau, Wagrain, St. Johann) infants born in 2016 and later recieve the Minicard free from charge for up to one day. From 2 days on, a Ski amadé Minicard is required. Please note the seperate tariff conditions depending on the region and ski area specific conditions.
Ski amadé Minicard: € 6,00 per day | 5 to 18 days: € 30,00 | € 59,00 season pass
- Keycard required - deposit € 3,00
- The ski pass is personal and non-transferable.
- Automatic mixed price calculation at season change or Junior Weekend Discount. (Proof of age required for children and youths)
- From 9 days photo obligation - is takend for free at the cash desk.
- For family specials an official identity document and joint main place of residence is required
- Applies to the general tariff conditions of Ski amadé.
Prices in Euro. Errors, misprints and price changes reseved.