A dream of a winter holiday
Skiing holiday in Salzburg
Winter holidays in Salzburg for everybody
No winter holiday without skiing or snowboarding? No day on the slopes without visiting a race course or snow park? No visit to one of the numerous highlights without a stop for a bite to eat afterwards? This list could go on for a long time.
One thing is certain: No matter which kind of winter holiday-maker you are - the pleasurable sun-skier, the snowboarder or the piste professional: you are sure to find your personal highlight at Snow Space Salzburg.
And the best thing about it: All this is possible with just one ski pass, which is valid for the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski area. With this ski pass you can even experience the new connection with the neighbouring ski areas and thus also their ski area highlights - in the truest sense of the word! 210 km of slopes with just one day ski pass - make sure you get your ski pass for the next day on the slopes online, so you won't miss a second of skiing fun!
From the 1.5 day ski pass onwards, the whole of Ski amadé, Austria's greatest skiing pleasure, is included in the price, which means the other skiing areas in the Salzburg Sports World as well as the regions Schladming-Dachstein, Hochkönig, Gastein and the Grossarl Valley.
Top offers for winter sports enthusiasts
- Incredibly versatile ski area with perfectly groomed slopes and ultra-modern cable car facilities
- Ski circuits and challenges like the Hermann Maier Tour, the Snow Space Salzburg Challenge or the new 12 Peaks Trophy
- Great family attractions such as Wagraini’s Winter World or the Kidsrun Flachau
- Attractive price offers for families, groups and young people
- Skiing from A to Z, from Alpendorf to Zauchensee: the new Panorama Link connects Snow Space Salzburg with neighbouring ski areas to a total of 210 connected kilometres of pistes, 70 lifts and 85 mountain restaurants.
- Many professional ski and snowboard schools for beginners and passionate skiers - stars like Hermann Maier learned to ski here!
- All-round ski service with ski and snowboard rental stations and ski depots at every bottom station
- Free ski bus from the city of Salzburg and in all places in the Snow Space Salzburg ski area
- 7 access points to the ski area (with the new connection to the neighbouring ski areas even 11 access points) - which one is closest to you?
- The Snowpark Alpendorf, the Funslope Wagrain, the Snowpark Absolut Park (at the Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl), freerider routes in Zauchensee and much more await freestylers and freeriders
- Optimum accessibility: The Snow Space Salzburg ski area is only 70 kilometres from the city of Salzburg and close to the A10 Tauern motorway.
- Free WLAN in the entire ski area
Highlights for pleasure skiers:
- Many wide ski runs - perfect for carving
- Large selection of 210 connected kilometres of pistes
- 70 modern cable cars with all kinds of amenities such as heated seats and weather protection hoods
- More than 85 mountain restaurants for a breather including the pleasure tour "The Sweet Temptation"
- Free WLAN in the entire ski area
- Many beautiful viewpoints are provided with photo points - your souvenir of a ski day in Austria
Highlights for families:
- Wagraini’s Winter World at the middle station of the Rote 8er gondola
- Adventure ski trail "Devils Trail" on the Geisterberg next to the top station of the Buchau and Strassalm cable cars
- Child friendly ski and snowboard schools in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf
- Practice lifts and slopes for the first turns in the ski areas of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf
- Child safety bars on all ski lifts in the ski area
- Wide and clearly marked slopes throughout the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski area - ideal for families with children
- Ski rental: Rent your high quality ski and snowboard equipment easily and without fuss at the ski rental shops in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann - the little ones grow especially fast and therefore the use of rental equipment is often the better alternative
- Family day ticket: Every Saturday and Sunday families with children ski at a reduced price. Get your ticket now!
Highlights for sporty skiers and snowboarders:
- New ski circuit: 12 Peaks Trophy (in the entire skiing area)
- Hermann Maier FIS World Cup course (piste no. 1)
- Timed run Flachau (piste no. 5a)
- Race course Alpendorf (piste no. 33)
- Infernal Trio Alpendorf (pistes no. 30, 32a, 33)
- Snowpark Alpendorf (top station 6-seater chairlift Hirschkogel)
- SOKO Funslope Wagrain (piste no. 25)
- Early Bird skiing pleasure
- Ski Movie Alpendorf (Slopes no. 36)
- Ski Movie Wagrain (piste no. 22)
Snow Space Salzburg in the heart of Ski amadé combines the best of several worlds. Namely, the best that the mountains and the ski areas of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf have to offer. Whether for skiing and snowboarding in winter or hiking in summer!
Plan your journey to Salzburg’s ski areas right now and start looking forward to an all-round successful holiday!