Active vacation in winter
Ski touring in Snow Space Salzburg
Feeling nature and discovering the mountains on a ski tour is a special experience.
In Snow Space Salzburg there are designated ascent routes in Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf.
Our partner ski area monte popolo in Eben also has two designated ski tours.
Slope opening times 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note: Do you already have a regular ski pass or a season ticket?
Then this is also your valid ski tour ticket!
Open ski touring routes
Snow Space Salzburg + Eben + Radstadt/Zauchensee € 170, -
Valid for the entire winter season 2021/22.
Snow Space Salzburg € 15, -
Valid on the selected day of use in the winter season 2021/22.
The ascent along the designated ascent routes is only permitted during the piste opening times and with a ski pass that is valid on the day of use. In addition to the regular ski passes, special ski touring infrastructure cards can be purchased in the online shop. This card entitles you to services such as the use of the parking lot and toilet facilities in the mountain and valley stations.
The card must be carried with you during the ascent and shown when the mountain railway employees are checked.
- Grießenkareck (1991m) - from the Flying Mozart mountain station
- Flachau - Grießenkareck - Saukar - Flachau
- 5. Alpine pasture tour with 5 alpine huts
- Gernkogel & Sonntagskogel
- Alpendorf - Summit station cable car
- Family hike: Wagrainis Grafenberg
- Salzburg Summit Game: High altitude hike Grießenkareck and Saukarfunktel
- Floris adventure path
- Drafted on November 22, 2021
- Flying Mozart 2: Hike over Lake Ruperti
- High-altitude hike: Grießenkareck - Frauenalm - Jandlalm
- Rupertisee Circular hike
- Grießenkar circular hiking trail