The Funslope for children at Snow Space Salzburg
When your children's eyes light up with joy... When they excitedly tell you about their adventure... When they always want to come back for a Salzburg winter holiday... And when you yourself are just happy and a little proud of them... Then you have probably just been on the Kidsrun in Flachau. This funslope is especially designed for small children and is the absolute highlight of your family ski day.
The Flachau Kidsrun in detail
The Kidsrun is a 300 m long course with bumps, small obstacles and a snow tunnel. The funslope is especially made for children and brings fun and variety into the skiing day with the family. But also adult ski and snowboard beginners can carefully check out the Kidsrun to see how it feels to ski over bumps and obstacles. It doesn't matter how fast you master the Kidsrun, just that you dare to do it!
Kidsrun Flachau – Hard Facts
- What? Funslope for kids & beginners
- Where? Piste 3a, right next to the mountain station of Starjet 2 in Flachau
- Level of difficulty? Suitable for children and beginner skiers / snowboarders
How do I get there?
All the slopes in Snow Space Salzburg are open all the time, so you can get to the Kidsrun from anywhere.
- Flachau: Take the Starjet 1 & 2 chairlifts. The Kidsrun is located directly next to the top station of the Starjet 2.
- Wagrain: Take the Flying Mozart to the top station, and then take piste no. 3 to the top of Starjet 2.
- - Alpendorf: Starting from the Alpendorf gondola, you first take the Obergassalmbahn and then ski down piste no. 33 to the Sonntagskogelbahn 3. At the top you take piste no. 26 to the Sonntagskogelbahn 2. At the top of this, you ski down piste no. 25 to the Hachaubahn and after the ascent with the Hachaubahn take piste no. 22 to the G-Link. After crossing the valley on the G-LINK, take the Flying Mozart 2 (middle station - top station) and descend on piste no. 3 to the top of Starjet 2.