The best of the mountains for skiers
The winter holiday of your dreams
Crunching snow beneath your skis and endless slopes. Traditional mountain huts for cosy breaks and countless other highlights. That’s Snow Space Salzburg. That’s the very best of the mountains.
... making skiers’ hearts beat faster
Snow Space Salzburg stands for the very best the mountains have to offer. Since the 2017/2018 winter season, the ski resorts of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf cooperate under the new premium brand Snow Space Salzburg, giving skiers and snowboarders the best of all worlds: more slopes, more highlights and even more possibilities to enjoy unforgettable days in the snow.
Skiing and snowboarding in Austria doesn’t get any better than at Snow Space Salzburg!
Winter holidays in Salzburg for every taste
There’s no winter holiday for you without skiing or snowboarding? You’re looking for a great racetrack or snow park? Or just looking forward to a relaxed break at a mountain hut? No matter what it is you want from your perfect ski day, Snow Space Salzburg has it all! Relaxed sunshine skiing, family snowboarding or professional racing – find your personal highlight at Snow Space Salzburg!
Relaxed skiing: Enjoy the many blue and red slopes before soaking up the sun on the terrace of one of the 60 mountain huts of Snow Space Salzburg ski resort. Once you have recharged your batteries, head over to the next varied descents.
The best offers for winter sports athletes
- 120 kilometres of connected slopes, with more than 60 descents and more than 45 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- premium ski resort in the heart of Ski amadé, Austria’s biggest ski region, with more than 750 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes
- countless Snow Space Salzburg highlights in close proximity and with only one ski ticket
- great offers for families, groups and children
- 12 ski and snowboard schools for beginners and passionate skiers
- all-round ski service with ski and snowboard rental stations and ski depots at every valley station
- free ski bus from and to all villages of Snow Space Salzburg ski resort
- more than 60 mountain huts and après-ski locations
- 7 entry points to the ski resort
- free WiFi in the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski resort
- 3 snow and funparks
- great connections: Snow Space Salzburg ski resort is only 70 kilometres from the City of Salzburg and close to the Austrian motorways.
Enjoy the many blue and red slopes before soaking up the sun on the terrace of one of the 60 mountain huts of Snow Space Salzburg ski resort. Once you have recharged your batteries, head over to the next varied descents.
Our tip: The massage drive-in in Wagrain is a heavenly treat for every skier’s or snowboarder’s feet! The rocking loungers at Space O Rama in Flachau are another perfect place to kick back and relax.
Relaxed skiing highlights:
- 120 kilometres of varied slopes
- more than 45 state-of-the-art cable cars with great amenities
- free WiFi in the entire ski resort
- more than 60 mountain huts and après-ski locations for cosy breaks or to end your ski day in style
- Space O Rama: fascinating 360-degree panoramic views of Snow Space Salzburg, with rocking loungers to relax and unwind
Family holidays in Snow Space Salzburg
Families with little skiers or snowboarders will love a day at Wagraini’s Winter World, offering everything you need for an exciting day in the snow.
The “Devil’s Trail” on Alpendorf’s Gernkogel mountain is another great choice for families, but beware: there are scary “Krampusse”, witches and ghosts lurking along the trail …!
- Wagraini’s Winter World at the middle station of “Rote 8er” cable car
- “Devil’s Trail” adventure ski trail on Ghost Mountain next to the mountain station of Buchau and Strassalm cable cars
- child-friendly ski and snowboard schools in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf
- practice lifts and slopes for your first turns in the snow in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf
- wide and open slopes in the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski resort – ideal for families with kids
- Ski rental: It’s quick and easy to rent high-quality ski and snowboard equipment from the ski rental stations in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann.
- Family day tickets: Families with kids enjoy great discounts on Saturdays and Sundays – book your ticket now!
Skiing enthusiasts welcome!
You’re savouring every turn in the snow? You’re the first on the mountain and the last to leave the slope? Lucky you! At Snow Space Salzburg, you get to enjoy 120 kilometres of connected slopes – with only one ticket!
Highlights for skiing and snowboarding enthusiasts:
- Hermann Maier FIS World Cup racetrack (slope No. 1)
- Flachau racetrack (slope No. 5a)
- Alpendorf racetrack (slope No. 52)
- Trio Infernale Alpendorf (slopes No. 52, 55a, 50a)
One thing’s for sure:
Snow Space Salzburg in the Salzburger Land region gives you the best of all worlds, inviting you to enjoy the very best the mountains and the ski resorts of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf have to offer. No matter if you’re here for a ski or snowboard holiday in winter or a hiking trip in summer!