The best of the mountains for day visitors
Day trip to Salzburg
The sun is shining, the fresh snow is glistening and you’re itching to get out there? What are you waiting for? Every day is a perfect day for a day trip to the premium ski resort of Snow Space Salzburg!
A day trip that feels like a holiday
Snow Space Salzburg ski resort is the perfect destination for a day trip or weekend getaway. After all, one day in the picture-perfect winter wonderland of Snow Space Salzburg will make you feel like you’re on holiday! No matter if you start your ski day in Flachau, Wagrain or St. Johann-Alpendorf, Snow Space Salzburg ski resort offers you 120 kilometres of connected slopes with only one ticket.
One thing’s for sure: The ski resorts of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf offer perfect conditions for spending an unforgettable day in the snow, from action-fuelled descents to fun après-ski stops and the ski bus taking you back home again.
Day trip to the Salzburger Land region:
- pure skiing pleasure at Snow Space Salzburg on 120 kilometres of varied slopes and 45 lifts and cable cars
- 100 percent snow reliability from December on in the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski resort
- snow parks, fun courses and racetracks for freestylers and speed freaks
- state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars taking you up the mountain in no time at all
- all-round ski service with ski rental and ski schools in all three villages
- great day offers for skiers and snowboarders, such as the family day ticket on weekends or the Junior Weekend Discount
- 7 entry points to the ski resort: 3 each in Flachau and Wagrain and one in St. Johann-Alpendorf, all of them with plenty of parking space
- close to the Austrian motorways (A10 Tauern motorway) and quick and easy to reach
- free ski bus from the City of Salzburg – no need to take your car!
- online ticket shop to buy your tickets in advance – book yours now!
The best of the mountains for every type of skier
You love carving? You’re a speed freak? Or are you more of a relaxed skier, enjoying sunshine skiing and mountain hut breaks? No matter what type of skier you are – Snow Space Salzburg has something for every taste!
Relaxed skiing is easy with the many blue and red slopes throughout Snow Space Salzburg ski resort. Enjoy cosy breaks at more than 60 mountain huts with magnificent sun terraces and great mountain views and spoil yourself with some delicious Austrian treats.
All tips for gourmets at Snow Space Salzburg ski resort …
Skiing enthusiasts find everything they need at Snow Space Salzburg ski resort. No matter if you’re heading to the slopes of Flachau, Wagrain or St. Johann-Alpendorf, all of the three villages offer various highlights from racetracks to snow parks and fun courses. You’re looking for something a bit more challenging? The black slopes of Flachau are the perfect choice for daredevils!
Even more tips for active guests at Snow Space Salzburg ski resort …
Families welcome! At Snow Space Salzburg ski resort, families enjoy the very best the mountains have to offer, from varied descents on the many blue and red slopes to a visit to WAGRAINi’s Winter World.
No matter if you’re heading for the “Devil’s Trail” or Ghost Mountain – Snow Space Salzburg is a fun-filled family resort! Our tip: With the family day ticket, families enjoy great discounts on weekends!
Find out everything about your next day of family skiing at Snow Space Salzburg ...
Our conclusion: With so many great offers, Snow Space Salzburg ski resort is the perfect destination for all types of skiers, no matter if you’re visiting the resort for the weekend or only one day.
Less time on the road, more time on the slopes
You want to make the most of your day trip or weekend getaway? Then Snow Space Salzburg ski resort in the Salzburger Land region is just the place for you! Getting there couldn’t be quicker or easier as the ski resort is perfectly connected to the Austrian motorways and only a 50-minute drive from the City of Salzburg.
If you want to leave your car at home, hop on the daily shuttle bus taking you from the City of Salzburg right to the slopes of Snow Space Salzburg. The best thing about it? Holders of a valid ski ticket get to use the shuttle bus for free!