The new enjoyment ski route through the ski area
The sweet temptation
With the new enjoyment route "The sweet temptation" is dedicated to the Snow Space Salzburg ski area in the winter sports of Flachau, Wagrain and others. St. Johann the diverse regional sweets. The various sweet specialties can be tasted at the participating huts throughout the ski area, and you can also learn exciting background about the origin and preparation of the respective dish. Don't miss those delicious sweets during your Salzburg winter holiday.
Can you resist the temptation?
The new enjoyment route "The sweet temptation" is the perfect complement for an unforgettable day of skiing in the Snow Space Salzburg, the premium ski area with over 120 kilometers of slopes and 45 most modern cable car facilities.
Those ski huts participate:
- Waldgasthof: layered blueberry buttermilk cream
- Dampfkessel: Sweet piste breakfast
- Großunterbergalm: cherry mousse Pongau style
- Strachenstadl: Sweet house-style snack
(Curd cheese dumplings, raspberry terrine, mouse, pickled fruits ...)
- Krapfenalm: Homemade blueberry country donuts
- Kogelalm: Chocolate hazelnut cake with vanilla, sour cherries and fresh cream
- Edelweiss Alm: Blueberry puff
- Oberforsthof Alm: Variation of the Toblerone - light & dark mousse
- Gernkogelalm: Homemade sweet country donuts
- Buchhauhütte: Apple strudel, Kaiserschmarren or curd cheese strudel
Are you hungry yet?
Nothing is more characteristic of a region than its cuisine and its individual recipes. The Pongau population has always been one of the world champions when it comes to creating delicious desserts from simple ingredients; from the legendary farmer's donut filled with homemade jams to the classic Kaiserschmarrn, to typical homemade pastries.