Family skiing at Snow Space Salzburg
Wagrainis Winter World
What makes children’s hearts beat faster?
A holiday with their parents and siblings at the family-friendly ski resort of Snow Space Salzburg! Add to that an adventure park for little skiers and what you get is a kids’ paradise called Wagrainis Winter World!
Situated at the middle station of the “Rote 8er” cable car, the adventure park features practice lifts and many more attraction for the little ones. For instance, how about mastering your first turns at the Kids Beginners Snow Park or trying out the fun tyre merry-go-round or fast-paced tubing track? If you’re looking for some fun in the snow, Wagrainis Winter World at Snow Space Salzburg is just the place for you. The best thing about it? Entrance to the Winter World is included in all valid ski passes!
With offers like this, skiing with kids couldn’t be greater!
The Highlights of Wagrainis Winter World
- Magic carpet: Put on your skis, hop on the magic carpet and “fly” up the mountain
- Tubing track: The magic forest carpet takes you right up to the action-fuelled tubing track.
- Kids Beginners Snow Park: Situated at the base of the tubing track, the Kids Beginners Snow Park invites little ski bunnies to try their first jumps.
- Wagrainis dwarf house: The perfect place to warm up while drawing or doing crafts.
Tyre merry-go-round: Need a skiing break? How about hopping on the fun tyre merry-go-round?
Igloo: Explore snow caves and feel like an Eskimo in our adventurous snow igloos!
NEW – Kids Speed Check: Who’s fastest down the practice slope?
- Bonus tip for families: Wagrainis Winter World can also be explored with a pram or sledge! Single cable car tickets are available at the valley station, kids aged six and below go free.
Overview of weekly highlights
Tuesdays from 11:00: party time with Wagraini
Thursdays from 14:00: grill party
No registration necessary. Weekly events take place in all weather.
You see: Family, skiing and Salzburg make up a perfect combination offering fun and entertainment for everyone! The very best the mountains have to offer – for the whole family!