The best of the mountains for groups, clubs & schools
Group travels: enjoy the snow together
The more the merrier – if you hit the slopes together with your club members or fellow students, you get even more fun out of a day in the snow!
Winter holidays for groups
No matter if you’re a sports club, on a school trip or company outing, Snow Space Salzburg is a great destination for groups! Where days are filled with fun and the mountain world is yours for the taking, you will find endless possibilities for group travels. Tailored to the needs of groups, Snow Space Salzburg offers great deals and accommodation options.
After all, you want all aspects of your club trip to be perfect, from your room to the entertainment programme, don’t you?
There are plenty of reasons to spend your next winter holiday at Snow Space Salzburg and enjoy the very best the mountains have to offer.
- 120 kilometres of perfectly groomed slopes in the three villages of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf
- easy connection between mountains with state-of-the-art cable cars such as the Wagrain G-LINK
- varied descents from easy to challenging (red, blue and black slopes)
- great prices for bus groups, clubs and school groups of a certain size
- free ski ticket for the bus driver and spacious parking spaces for buses
- 45 state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars
- thrilling group challenges such as the timed SkiMovie racetrack or the Hermann Maier FIS World Cup racetrack as well as racetracks for private races
- 7 entry points to the ski resort, with 3 each in Flachau and Wagrain and one in St. Johann-Alpendorf
- more than 60 traditional après-ski locations
- Thanks to its proximity to the Austrian Tauern motorway and its location only 70 kilometres from the City of Salzburg, getting to Snow Space Salzburg is quick and easy.
- free WiFi in the entire ski resort, particularly at the valley, middle and mountain stations
Great offers for bus travels
Bigger groups enjoy special discounts on a skiing trip to Snow Space Salzburg. Don’t hesitate to contact us for special deals for clubs, companies and school classes!
The team of Snow Space Salzburg is happy to help you with bus group tariffs, activities and accommodation!
The feel-good ski resort
What do you need to make your group trip the event of the year? For one, a fully-fledged ski resort and plenty of snow, we’d say! Then there’s a carefree arrival with plenty of parking space right at the valley station and cable cars and lifts that can take the whole group up the mountain at once. What’s more, you’ll want varied après-ski entertainment with good food and live music and event highlights to fill a whole weekend. It’s a good thing that Snow Space Salzburg has all of these benefits packed into one great ski resort!
School classes are in perfect company at the 12 ski schools, where good-humoured skiing and snowboarding instructors will teach you everything you need to polish your technique. After all, practice makes perfect!
How about a little competition on the racetrack?
- Flachau racetrack: the permanent, timed racetrack No. 5a in Flachau is the perfect place to compete against your friends and colleagues.
- Wagrain SkiMovie: the timed giant slalom racetrack is equipped with video cameras so that you can analyse your style after every run.
- Racetrack in St. Johann-Alpendorf: challenge your colleagues on this 520-metre racetrack and become the champion of slope No. 52!
Our tip: the timed racetracks can also be booked for private races! Simply contact the team of Snow Space Salzburg and the racetrack is all yours!