The best of the mountains for gourmets and bon vivants
Get spoiled in Salzburg: relax and enjoy
Kick back, enjoy the sunshine and just relax – the magnificent nature of the Salzburger Land region is the perfect place to spoil yourself.
Perfectly relaxed, from mountain to valley
Freshly made Austrian cuisine, breath-taking nature and plenty of shopping opportunities – Snow Space Salzburg is the perfect place for gourmets and bon vivants. While action junkies will love the snow-sure ski resort, shopping queens are sure to find some lovely bargains at the region’s many shops. Gourmets will fall in love with the mouth-watering traditional cuisine and wellness fans can relax and unwind at the many local spas and wellness facilities.
What more could you want from a holiday?
- 120 kilometres of slopes on 61 descents, plus 45 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts in the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski resort
- mostly blue and red slopes for relaxed skiing
- 100 % snow reliability and excellent slope quality from December up until spring
- 62 mountain huts offering typical Austrian delicacies in the entire ski resort
- countless restaurants and bars for gourmets in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf
- picture-perfect winter landscapes and breathtaking Alpine nature
- great wellness offers at Therme Amadé spa and at many hotels, for instance at St. Johann-Alpendorf’s many 4-star facilities
- traditional Advent season in Flachau, Wagrain and Alpendorf with romantic Christmas markets
- quick and easy to reach thanks to the perfect connection to the Austrian motorways
Skiing for gourmets
Sports and cuisine are a perfect combination at Snow Space Salzburg! While you’re still out roaming the perfectly groomed slopes of the ski resort, the region’s chefs are already cooking up a storm for you. After all, there’s no better way to reward yourself after an action-fuelled day of skiing than with a delicious dinner!
The Salzburger Land region is not only famous for its unrivalled slopes, but also a hotspot for gourmets looking to sample the best of Austrian cuisine. Don’t miss out on some of the best local dishes, ranging from tasty Kasnockn to Kaiserschmarrn and from Germknödel to Pongauer Bladln. There’s no more delicious way to recharge your batteries for the next day in the snow!
On and off-piste relaxation
With mostly blue and red slopes, Snow Space Salzburg is a great choice for relaxed skiing. With 100 percent snow reliability from December on, it’s the perfect place to work on your carving technique.
The best places to relax at Snow Space Salzburg? Try the swings near the Starjet 3 mountain station in Flachau or enjoy the breath-taking views at Space O Rama. In addition, the vantage point up on Gernkogel summit in St. Johann offers lovely panoramic views right beside Buchau mountain station in Alpendorf. And did you know that the cable car ride up to the mountain station is a breath-taking highlight, too?
You’ve had enough of skiing for today? Snow Space Salzburg offers many other activities for unforgettable holidays! For instance, how about a visit to the natural toboggan run on Hahnbaum mountain in St. Johann im Pongau? Head up the mountain, enjoy a lovely dinner at the mountain hut and whiz down to the valley on your toboggan! You’re looking for something a bit more romantic?
Leave your toboggan at home, hop on a horse-drawn carriage and enjoy an enchanting ride through the snow-covered valleys of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf!