The best of the mountains for families
Family holidays in Austria: unforgettable experiences!
Snow Space Salzburg is the perfect place for family holidays. The premium destination for family holidays in the Salzburger Land region makes kids and adults feel right at home.
Snow Space Salzburg: snow fun galore for family holidays!
What do Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf have in common? All three of them are part of the premium ski resort in the heart of Ski amadé, Austria’s biggest ski region. At Snow Space Salzburg, families enjoy one-of-a-kind winter sports, nature experiences and great offers. That’s why Snow Space Salzburg is the place to be for winter holidays in Austria.
Welcome to your holiday – where winter is all around you!
Salzburg’s most beautiful family ski resort
premium ski resort in the heart of Ski amadé, Austria’s biggest ski region, with 7 independent entry points to the ski area
120 kilometres of slopes from easy to challenging on more than 60 descents and 45 state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars in the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski resort
100% snow reliability and optimum slope quality from December up until spring
spacious children’s areas for the first turns in the snow in Wagrain, Flachau and St. Johann-Alpendorf
snow and funparks for freestylers and snow artists
excellent location with direct connection to the Austrian motorways and plenty of parking space for a relaxed journey
- shuttle service throughout the entire Snow Space Salzburg
- only a 50-minute drive from the City of Salzburg and Bad Reichenhall/Bavaria border crossing
- renowned ski schools for all ages and skill levels – great beginners’ packages for families with kids
- ski rental with top-quality ski and snowboard equipment rental
- accommodation options for every taste: from modern four-star family hotels to cosy bed-and-breakfasts and perfectly equipped apartments
The number 1 for kids: WAGRAINi’s Winter World
Practice makes perfect – and WAGRAINi’s Winter World in Wagrain at Snow Space Salzburg offers perfect opportunities for little ski bunnies to practice their first turns in the snow. The spacious area with magic carpet and Edelweiss lift was made for relaxed family holidays in Austria. Even if it gets too cold outside, the charming dwarf house keeps you all snug and warm.
While the kids are having fun in the snow, their parents enjoy lots of other great holiday advantages:
Wide slopes ranging from blue to red and black ones and 100 percent snow reliability make for perfect winter experiences from December up until spring.
12 ski schools at Snow Space Salzburg take care of your children – and the fine-tuning of your carving turns!
More than 60 mountain huts and après-ski bars in the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski resort are the perfect place to get all snug and warm and enjoy some tasty delicacies.
Wagrain SOKO Funslope: skiers young and young at heart can try their hand at the 600-metre course and tackle more than 30 obstacles.
Families welcome in St. Johann-Alpendorf
Did you know that a visit to Alpendorf can be an enchanted experience? On the “Devil’s Trail” near the mountain station of Buchaubahn cable car, families with kids find an easy slope with plenty of experience stops. Afterwards, head over to one of the many family-friendly mountain huts and enjoy some tasty Kaiserschmarrn – the perfect way to recharge your batteries for a visit to Alpendorf Snowpark!
A great variety of family attractions turn your stay at Snow Space Salzburg ski resort into precious quality time for you and your family:
- family-friendly slopes for all skill levels and state-of-the-art lifts and cable cars
- 100% snow reliability throughout the season
- free WiFi at almost all valley, middle and mountain stations as well as spectacular photo spots for great family shots
The ski resort for little ski bunnies in Flachau
There’s one big hero for all little skiers in Flachau: multiple Ski World Cup and Olympic Winner Hermann Maier! If you want to follow in his footsteps, the many local ski schools will help you improve your skills in a professional and child-friendly environment.
Winter activities for the whole family, on and off the slopes – that’s what Flachau at Snow Space Salzburg stands for!
- extra-wide slopes as far as the eye can see, perfect conditions for your kids’ first snow adventures
- free ski bus from the City of Salzburg to Snow Space Salzburg and back
- great attractions throughout the ski resort, ranging from the Hermann Maier World Cup racetrack to countless photo spots and the Space O Rama
The discount card for pure family pleasure
On top of it, families enjoy great discounts off normal prices during weekends with the popular family day ticket!
Ski amadé offers additional family discounts, ranging from the Junior Weekend Discount to the Easter Family Discount and Family Bonus!
Tailored to the needs of families: spend your next family holiday at Snow Space Salzburg in the Salzburger Land region!