The mountain summer adventure destination for the whole family
The Wagrainis Grafenberg in Snow Space Salzburg is the perfect excursion destination for the entire family and is located in the Salzburg region’s Pongau district. Getting from Wagrain up the mountain is easy on the Grafenbergbahn - a comfortable 6-seat gondola with plenty of extra space to bring a baby stroller along. Our staff will, of course, be happy to help you load the stroller into the gondola cabin. Once you have reached the mountain station at 1,700 meters above sea level, you will be right at the entrance of the Wagrainis Grafenberg Mountain and Nature Adventure World. And best of all, entry to the adventure world is already included with your valid gondola lift ticket.
- from June 10th, 2021: open Thursday - Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m | 10.-13.06.21 | 17.-20.06.21 | 24.-27.06.21 | 01.-04.07.21
- from July 8th, until September 5th, 2021: open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- from September 9th, 2021: open Thursday - Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m | 09.-12.09.21 | 16.-19.09.21 | 23.-26.09.21 | 30.09.-03.10.21 | 07.-10.10.21
- In bad weather conditions: no cable car operation! Subject to alterations!
- various adventure stations
- 2 mountain huts
- free WLAN
- 1 Photopoint
- disabled toilet
- 20km of hiking trails
- free parking spaces
Discover the adventure stations Wagrainis Grafenberg
Learn more about the different adventure stations at Wagrainis Grafenberg by clicking on the colored dots.
A little preview
Hermann Maier takes you on a small tour through the Wagrainis Grafenberg and obviously has fun doing it! But see for yourself ...
How you get to Wagrainis Grafenberg
By car head first to Wagrain, coming from either Flachau or St. Johann. Just a short drive south of Wagrain in the direction towards Kleinarl you will see the large parking lot of the Grafenbergbahn on your right side.