The early bird catches the worm, but only if it books online in advance
Early Bird Online Ticket
The mountain railways offer a special treat for all early risers this year. If you reserve your lift ticket online in advance and drive up the mountain between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m., you will receive a 25 percent discount.
Early Bird Online Ticket Grafenbergbahn & Alpendorf Gondola lift
Tariffs valid for the 2020 summer season
The Early Bird Online Ticket includes one trip up and down and admission to the particular adventure mountain. The trip up can only be redeemed between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. The ticket can only be purchased online (and not at the ticket office or ticket vending machine).
|Early Bird Online Ticket||€ 19,60||€ 11,70||€ 5,10|
Year regulations: Adult (born 2004 and before), Child (born between 2005 and 2014), Minicard (born between 2015 and 2017)
How it works:
- Buy the Early Bird online ticket in the web shop
- After the purchase, you will receive a voucher with a QR code
- Either print out the voucher with QR code or save it on your mobile phone
- Scan the QR code (on the printout or on the mobile phone screen) at the ticket vending machine of the Grafenbergbahn in Wagrain or the Alpendorf gondola lift in St. Johann
- The ticket vending machine will print out your valid admission ticket - with this, you can go straight to the lift entrance without having to stop at the cash point - your adventure on the mountain can begin!
- Please note: the Early Bird online ticket is only valid if you redeem the trip up between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. - when redeeming the trip down you are flexible in time until our cable cars' last trip down at 5 p.m.
The third and additional children of the same family ride for free!
(Please buy the tickets for the adult(s) and the two oldest children as usual in our online ticket shop. Present your proof of family realtionship / family card and your proof of purchase from the online ticket shop at the cash desk, then you will receive the free tickets for the younger children.)
Bicycle transport & strollers: Bicycle transport is only possible with the Alpendorf gondola lift. Pushchairs are transported with all cable cars.
All lift tickets are personal and non-transferable. The tickets are only valid during the operating times of the lift facilities. The use of play equipment on Grafenberg Wagrain and Geisterberg St. Johann is only permitted during opening hours and with a valid ticket. Use of the Geisterberg shuttle is included in the ticket price.
The cable cars are also open in bad weather. For safety reasons, closures may be necessary in case of heavy rain, gusts of wind, snowfall or thunderstorms. The general tariff regulations and conditions of carriage of the respective cable car shall apply. Prices are in Euro. Errors, misprints and price changes are reserved.
- Adult: born in 2004 and before
- Child: born between 2005 and 2014
- Mini card: born between 2015 and 2017