You have reached your destination
How to get to Flachau, Wagrain & St. Johann
Just a short 50 minute drive from the city of Salzburg, you will find an area that offers a wide variety of incredible activities and experiences. The Snow Space Salzburg skiing and hiking region spreads across the neighboring Austrian towns of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann and is also incredibly easy to get to.
Three charming vacation resorts in the Salzburg region come together to form a summer vacation destination of the highest level of quality. On top of all that is has to offer, the ease of getting there is yet another plus that makes Snow Space Salzburg so unmistakably attractive!
From the Pongau and Flachau highway junction, you can get to one of the 3 summer lift valley stations in Snow Space Salzburg in just a matter of minutes. Either by car, train or bus - once you've reached your destination, there's nothing to stop you: State-of-the-art gondolas and chair lifts bring you comfortably and quickly right to the center of the beautiful Salzburg mountains.
Best location, unbeatable advantages:
- Located directly on the Austrian highway network
- 4 summer mountain railways with access from Flachau, Wagrain & St. Johann - Alpendorf
- Plenty of free parking spaces provided at the lift valley stations
- Just 50 minutes by car from the city of Salzburg and Salzburg Airport
- Hiking bus in Flachau, Wagrain-Kleinarl & St. Johann
- Uniquely positioned on the Austrian railway network: The train station in St. Johann in Pongau can be reached from many Austrian and German cities without the need to change trains
In order to reduce the energy consumption on arrival and during your stay in the Snow Space Salzburg, we have put together attractive packages that should enable a stress-free and climate-friendly holiday.