Discover the Salzburg mountains together with your children
Excursion destinations for families
3,2,1 & off we go: The adventure mountains in Snow Space Salzburg are just waiting for you to be discovered. In the holiday regions Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann in Pongau you will find numerous excursion destinations for the whole family. Starting with action in the swing forest over the giant slide, along the stroller-friendly hiking trails to the new via ferrata for youngsters and beginners.
What are you waiting for?
The next family trip or family vacation can come:
- Adventure & fun on the via ferrata for beginners and youngsters and in the adventure parks
- Cool play & adventure stations in the Salzburg mountains
- Water games, Geisterberg castle & the Drachenwand climbing tower at the Geisterberg Adventure Mountain
- Unique playgrounds with giant swings & an adventure trail for audacious children on Wagrainis Grafenberg
- Adventurous paths with lots of fun puzzles in Flachau
The mountain summer in Snow Space Salzburg awaits you with exciting excursion destinations for an unforgettable day trip or family vacation. Let's go to collect some unforgettable family experiences in Austria.
Family experience highlights in the heart of the Salzburg mountains
The wide variety of attractions and activities for families – including children’s adventure and play stations – have made us a family favorite and has even earned us several awards over the years. Experience an unforgettable adventure day with your family in the middle of an unmistakable natural landscape.
Snow Space Salzburg - the perfect destination for families in the Salzburg region
- Unique play stations for young and old that promote children's dexterity and mobility
- Pedagogical concepts of the adventure trails give children an awareness of native plants and wildlife
- All facilities are easily accessible by mountain lift
- Most hiking trails are suitable for strollers
- Recognized with the Best Austrian Summer Mountain Lifts award several times
- Free WiFi at the mountain and valley stations
- Numerous photo points so that the trip will be remembered for long to come
- The holiday destination is also easily accessible by both bus and train (St. Johann in Pongau IC station)