Everything you need to know about mountain lift operation at a glance
Operating hours of the lifts in Flachau, Wagrain & St. Johann
The four mountain lifts operating in summer carry you comfortably from the towns of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann to each of the three adventure mountains Grießenkar, Grafenberg and Geisterberg in the vacation paradise Snow Space Salzburg.
Operating hours summer 2021
Starjet 1 & Starjet 2 with Flori's Adventure Trail
- from June 3rd, until October 3rd, 2021: open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
In bad weather conditions: only Starjet 1 is in operation! Subject to alterations!
Grafenbergbahn, Wagrainis Grafenberg & KUHbidu Adventure trail
- from July 8th, until September 5th, 2021: open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- from September 9th, 2021: open Thursday - Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
09.-12.09.21 | 16.-19.09.21 | 23.-26.09.21 | 30.09.-03.10.21 | 07.-10.10.21
Lifts will remain open even in less-than-perfect weather, but for safety reasons service may be stopped due to heavy rains, wind gusts, snow or thunderstorms. The bycicle transport with the Grafenbergbahn is not possible! Subject to alterations!
Flying Mozart & Bikepark Wagrain
Closed in summer 2021 due to the reconstruction of the Flying Mozart cable car!
Alpendorf Gondola lift & Geisterberg
- from July 3rd until September 12th, 2021: open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Geisterberg Train is operating! Face mask required on the train and the station.
- from September 15th, 2021: open Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
15.09.21 | 18.+19.09.21 | 22.09.21 | 25.+26.09.21 | 29.09.21 | 02.+03.10.21 | 06.10.21 | 09.+10.10.21 | 13.10.21 | 16.+17.10.21
Lifts will remain open even in less-than-perfect weather, but for safety reasons service may be stopped due to heavy rains, wind gusts, snow or thunderstorms. Subject to alterations!