A MUST DO for hiking enthusiasts
Every Tuesday in Flachau, hiking enthusiasts enjoy the unique view of the region's twelve mountain peaks. A local hiking guide will take you on a 10-kilometer round trip from the hiking mountain Grießenkar, along the mountain ridge to the Frauenalm in Flachauwinkl. During the panorama tour you will climb the Grießenkareck and the 2,028 meter high Saukarfunktel. Thanks to the support of the two chairlifts Starjet 1 and Starjet 2, the guided round tour can also be managed by families with children.
Panorama Tuesday at a glance
Every tuesday from June 8, until September 28, 2021
In bad weather conidtions, Panorama Tuesday will be cancelled, registered participants will be informed 24 hours in advance.
Course of the event
- Meeting point: at 8.45 a.m. at Sport- & Aktivzentrum, Hermann-Maier-Platz 1, in Flachau
- Ride up with the chailifts Starjet 1 & 2
- Tour duration: approx. 8 hours - walking distance approx. 5 hours
- Minimum age: 7 years
- 1 x ride up and down with the chairlifts „Starjet 1 + 2“
- 1 x guided hiking tour with a local hiking guide (incl. 2x summit experience with a stunning panorama view)
- 1x Flachau / Snow Space Salzburg Goodie
Bookings available shortly!