A MUST DO for hiking enthusiasts
Every Tuesday in Flachau, hiking enthusiasts enjoy the unique view of the region's twelve mountain peaks. A local hiking guide will take you on a 10-kilometer round trip from the hiking mountain Grießenkar, along the mountain ridge to the Frauenalm in Flachauwinkl. During the panorama tour you will climb the Grießenkareck and the 2,028 meter high Saukarfunktel. Thanks to the support of the two chairlifts Starjet 1 and Starjet 2, the guided round tour can also be managed by families with children.
Panorama Tuesday at a glance
Every tuesday until September 28, 2021
Course of the event
- Meeting point: at 8.45 a.m. at Sport- & Aktivzentrum, Hermann-Maier-Platz 1, in Flachau
- Ride up with the chailifts Starjet 1 & 2
- Tour duration: approx. 8 hours - walking distance approx. 5 hours
- Minimum age: 7 years
Price (without Flachau Sommer Card)
Adult: 30,50 €
Child: 17,00 €
Booking possible until 5 p.m. the day before.
- 1 x ride up and down with the chairlifts „Starjet 1 + 2“
- 1 x guided hiking tour with a local hiking guide (incl. 2x summit experience with a stunning panorama view)
- 1x Flachau / Snow Space Salzburg Goodie
You can book the Panorama Tuesday via our online ticket shop. To do this, just select a Tuesday (until September 28, 2021) when selecting the date. Afterwards, choose the suggested ticket option "Panorama Tuesday - Hiking Tour in Flachau" and complete the order.