Holiday paradise in the Snow Space Salzburg
Flachau in the Snow Space Salzburg has the winning gene. This is proven in winter by the perfectly groomed slopes in the ski area and in the summer months by the numerous opportunities to spend an active holiday in Flachau. On top of that, there is a wonderful mountain panorama and genuine Austrian hospitality in every season.
Once a year, the crème de la crème of women's skiing meets for the legendary night slalom - the Audi FIS Ski World Cup Women's Night Slalom - in Flachau.
Anyone who spends their vacation in Flachau is looking forward to all of this. A true vacation paradise awaits active and pleasure vacationers only 70 kilometers from the city of Salzburg. Are you curious? Then take a look at the Flachau webcams and the current weather on site!
Slopes and cable cars
More than 120 kilometers of perfectly groomed slopes await skiers in the Snow Space Salzburg ski area. The probably most famous slope in Flachau is the Hermann Maier World Cup course. For several reasons: First, the Audi FIS Ski World Cup Ladies Night Slalom takes place there, which attracts thousands of fans from all over the world every year. And on the other hand, everyone is allowed on this slope
Winter athletes experience a little racing fever. Thanks to the varied descents, every skier and snowboarder - from returners to professionals - spends the day on the slopes exactly as they want. And not only that: Snow fans in the Snow Space Salzburg are also looking forward to 100 percent guaranteed snow from December.
The winter highlights at a glance
Let yourself be inspired! This is particularly easy thanks to the numerous highlights that make the winter season in Flachau in the Snow Space Salzburg ski area perfect.
- Hermann Maier World Cup route: On this route, skiers feel like the “Herminator” in person. And the 637 meter long route is really tough ...
- Flachau timing circuit: Conquer the 800-meter giant slalom racetrack and compete with your best friends, colleagues or family. Tip: Also ideal as a training course and for group ski races.
- Photo points: please smile! it says at the top station of the Starjet 3, at the bottom stations of the Starjet 1 and Spacejet 2 and on the Hermann Maier World Cup route. More photo points can be found in Wagrain and St. Johann.
- Space O Rama: The most extensive panorama the mountains have to offer. Right at the top station of the Starjet 3.
- Weighing loungers to relax: relax, take a deep breath and enjoy the moment.
Events in Flachau
The event highlight is undoubtedly the Audi FIS Ski World Cup Women's Slalom, which puts Flachau and its neighboring towns in World Cup fever every year. There are also numerous other events that will make your skiing holiday in Flachau unforgettable.