Getting to Snow Space Salzburg easy & convenient
Directions to Flachau, Wagrain & St. Johann
Only 50 minutes by car from the city of Salzburg, a superlative offer opens up - the Snow Space Salzburg skiing and hiking region in Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann offers the best that the mountains have to offer.
The guaranteed snow from the beginning of December attracts numerous day visitors and holidaymakers to the most modern ski region in the Salzburg region. Three charming places combine to form a top-class ski area. Easy arrival is one of the additional plus points that make Snow Space Salzburg so unmistakably attractive!
The federal highways lead from the Pongau and Flachau junction to the summit region of the Salzburg Tauern. Whether by car, train or bus - once you've reached your destination, there's no stopping you: the most modern cable cars bring you comfortably and quickly up the mountain.
Best location, unbeatable advantages:
- Located directly on the Austrian motorway network
- 10 entrances to the ski area
- Sufficient parking spaces at the valley stations
- Only 50 minutes by car from Salzburg Airport
- Free ski bus from the city of Salzburg to Flachau
- Free ski busses connecting the villages of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann
- An additional advantage when traveling by train: The IC train station in St. Johann im Pongau!