You have reached your destination
Directions to Flachau, Wagrain & St. Johann
Just a short 50 minute drive from the city of Salzburg, you will find an area that offers a wide variety of incredible activities and experiences. The Snow Space Salzburg skiing and hiking region spreads across the neighboring Austrian towns of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann. With over 200 kilometers of ski slopes and 70 of the most modern lift facilities it is one of the largest ski regions in the Alps - and is also incredibly easy to get to.
The reliable snowfall each year starting at the beginning of December attracts large numbers of day visitors and vacation guests to the most modern ski area in the Salzburg region. Three charming vacation resorts in the Salzburg region come together to form a ski area of the highest level of quality. On top of all that is has to offer, the ease of getting there is yet another plus that makes Snow Space Salzburg so unmistakably attractive!
From the Pongau and Flachau highway junction, you can get to one of the seven lift valley stations in Snow Space Salzburg in just a matter of minutes. State-of-the-art gondolas and chair lifts bring you comfortably and quickly right to the center of the beautiful Salzburg mountains.
Best location, unbeatable advantages:
- Located directly on the Austrian highway network
- 4 summer mountain railways with access from Flachau, Wagrain & St. Johann - Alpendorf
- Plenty of parking provided at the lift valley stations
- Just 50 minutes by car from the city of Salzburg and Salzburg Airport
- Hiking bus in Flachau, Wagrain-Kleinarl & St. Johann
- Uniquely positioned on the Austrian railway network: The train station in St. Johann in Pongau can be reached from many Austrian and German cities without the need to change trains
In order to reduce the energy consumption on arrival and during your stay in the Snow Space Salzburg, we have put together attractive packages that should enable a stress-free and climate-friendly holiday.