Ski talents wanted!
Ski Talent Day Flachau
On March 22, 2020 the Ski Talent Day takes place in Flachau. The ski stars Marlies & Benni Raich, Brigitte Kliment-Obermoser and Michaela Kirchgasser will also be there.
The race is organized by WA Ski Race Club Flachau powered by Snowspace Salzburg, Atomic, Intersport Flachau and Lucky Flitzer.
All details at a glance:
- Sunday, 17.03.2019, 10 am, Flachau at the Lucky Flitzer on the WA SRC Atomic FIS racetrack
- Registration 8 am to 9:30 am at the Rodelalm
- Start: 10 am | End: 1 pm
- Presentation of the Talent 2020/2021 at 2 pm
- Children born between 2010 and 2014 from Germany and abroad have the opportunity to show their talent in front of the Schistars and the Skisport officials.
- Rating: Technique / free skiing, slalom Stabies for children lt. WKO, giant slalom for children lt. WKO
Rating committee: Benni Raich, Marlies Raich, Brigitte Kliment Obermoser, Michaela Kirchgasser
Snow Space Salzburg - GF Wolfgang Hettegger, Atomic Austria GF Wolfgang Mayrhofer , Hotel Lacknerhof GF Georg Lackner, Atomic Pro Center Mastermind Hubert Neureiter , TVB Flachau - Obmann Eugen Fischbacher, Trainer des SLSV, an European-world cup trainer
The winner receives a total package of 7.000.00 Euro
- Complete equipment package from Atomic Austria for the season 2020/2021
- All-season training package from WA Ski Race Club Flachau
- SSSC of Snow Space Salzburg
Other prizes will be raffled among all participants:
Atomic ski, lift-season tickets from Snow Space Salzburg, hotel vouchers, ski poles, goggles and much more.