Best of Mountains for party animals
Après-ski in the Salzburger Land region
From landlords to skiers, from bartenders to lift attendants – at Snow Space Salzburg, people know how to party!
The best of Austrian nightlife
A ski day wouldn’t be perfect without a cup of Jagertee, excellent slopes, blue skies – and a healthy dose of après-ski entertainment!
Snow Space Salzburg offers countless highlights for party animals, ranging from the many après-ski mountain huts in the valleys of Flachau, Wagrain and St. Johann-Alpendorf with live bands and “Schlager” DJs to the trendy local clubs and bars.
No matter what kind of nightlife choice you prefer – fun nights out are guaranteed at Snow Space Salzburg!
- More than 60 mountain huts on the mountain and in the valleys offer a great variety of delicious dishes and tasty drinks.
- Countless après-ski mountain huts invite ski bunnies and party animals to get a taste of the legendary Austrian nightlife.
- The many bars and clubs in the valley are the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine, do a bit of dancing or enjoy an oldies night.
- Legendary winter events attract guests from the whole Salzburger Land region and beyond.
Legendary event highlights
There’s never a dull day during winter at Snow Space Salzburg! Many sports events and other highlights turn the ski resort into a popular party hotspot.
Our tip: On weekends and New Year’s Eve, Snow Space Salzburg is chock-a-block with party animals. Be quick to book your ski tickets and accommodation and spend and unforgettable holiday at Snow Space Salzburg!
A winning combo: amazing slopes and good vibes
At Snow Space Salzburg, your morning starts with good vibes!
After all, every day is a happy day with such a great choice of spacious slopes and unforgettable snow adventures!
- 120 kilometres of connected slopes throughout the entire Snow Space Salzburg ski resort
- varied descents for all skill levels (red, blue and black slopes)
- 45 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts taking you up the mountain in no time at all
- 7 entry points to the ski resort, with 3 each in Flachau and Wagrain and one in St. Johann-Alpendorf
- more than 60 traditional après-ski locations from mountain huts to bars, up on the mountain and down in the valley
- direct connection to the Austrian Tauern motorway (A10) and only 70 kilometres from the City of Salzburg – quick and easy to reach!
- free WiFi in the entire ski resort
- situated in the heart of Ski amadé, Austria’s biggest ski region, with 760 kilometres of slopes and 270 lifts and cable cars